How to re-register for Learning Catalytics with an access code
This walkthrough will guide you through the process of re-registering your Learning Catalytics account using an access code provided by your instructor or department.
1. Go to www.learningcatalytics.com and click "Register"
2. Select "Student" and click "No" (if you are not using another Pearson product)
NOTE: If you are using Learing Catalytics with a MyLab or Mastering product click Yes and follow the instructions for your Pearson product.
3. Click "Yes, I have an access code"
4. Click "I Accept" for the license agreement
5. Select "Yes" under the question "Do you have a Pearson Education account?"
Enter your username and password in the fields provided. If you don't know your username or password click "Forgot your Login Name or Password?".
If you forgot your username or password, click "Forgot your Login Name or Password?"
Enter your username OR email address to have password reset instructions emailed to you.
6. Copy and paste the access code provided by your instructor or department and then click "Next"
Click "Switch to a single box for pasting your access code" to create a single box in which you can paste your code.
7. Confirm your personal information and school location
Since you have an existing Pearson account, these fields will already be filled in; you can update them if you want. We recommend that you use your Tufts email address here as well. The zip code of Tufts University is 02155.
8. Review the confirmation page and check your inbox for the confirmation email
The confirmation page indicates that the transaction is complete and your account was created. You will also receive an email confirmation. Please save the email in a place you can find it again and/or print out the confirmation page for safekeeping. The information on these pages (like the account and order ID) will be helpful if you have any issues accessing your account.
9. Sign in to Learning Catalytics to test your account
Go to https://learningcatalytics.com/ and click Sign In. Enter the username and password you just created.
10. Click on your account name to check your expiration date
Click on your username in the upper right hand corner to see the account page which lists your expiration date. It's important to check your expiration date to ensure that your access will last throughout the course duration.
11. Join the test session provided by your instructor (if any)
Your instructor may have provided a test session for you to join and confirm that you can access Learning Catalytics. Paste that session ID into the "join a session" field and click "Join". Follow any instructions in that session.