How Do I Copy a Bongo Assignment to a New Class?
You can copy a Bongo assignment from one course to another course.
Create the Bongo Assignment in Canvas
- Enter a title for the Assignment. It must be unique to all your other course assignment titles and cannot be changed once the assignment has been saved.
- Add Points
Select External Tool for Submission Type
- Select External Tool for Submission Type.
- Click Find and select Bongo Learn from the external tool list.
- Check Load This Tool in a New Tab.
Complete and Save the Assignment Information
- Select Limited or Unlimited from the Allowed Attempts dropdown menu. Although Canvas lets you set the number of allowed attempts, you will also need to set this in Bongo.
- Enter Due, Available from, and Until dates.
- Click Save. Remember to click Save & Publish once you have completed creating the Bongo assignment.
Make sure the dates you set in Bongo for the assignment are the same as in Canvas.
Load Individual Project 2020 in a New Window
Select Copy from My Class
Select your Class (course)
Select YES for Deep Linking
Never Select "No." for deep linking. If you select "No", the student will see a general link that will require them to select their specific assignment from a list of assignments in Bongo. If you mistakenly select "No", Contact Educational Technology Services to fix it .
Link the Bongo Assignment to an Existing Assignment
Select an Assignment to Link to
Complete General Settings
The remaining settings will be identical to the Bongo assignment that was copied; however, they can be edited as you wish.