Who can use Zoom for teaching at Tufts?
Tufts is now providing Zoom accounts to all faculty and students, at the "Pro" level.
Tufts users please see these important instructions on how to log into Zoom using single-sign-on with your Tufts account: How do I log into Zoom?
The Zoom Pro account includes:
- 300 participants (or more if needed)
- Meeting length up to 24 hours
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Video and web conferencing
- 1GB of MP4 or M4A cloud recording
- Breakout rooms
- User management
- To learn Zoom basics and get started using it, visit Tufts Zoom User Guide
- To access Zoom's own user guides, training videos and resources, visit the Zoom Help Center
- For Tufts recommendations and guidance on teaching remotely visit Keep Teaching
- For help using Zoom contact Tufts Educational Technology Services: email@example.com
And continue browsing this guide to learn more about teaching with Zoom