What kind of questions can I ask?
Qualtrics offers a variety of question types. Some popular question types for teaching include:
- Multiple Choice: Several variations on traditional multiple choice questions are available (multiple answer, multiple correct, etc.)
- Heat Maps: Students select one or several points on an image by clicking or tapping. Reports highlight the most commonly selected areas.
- Pick, Group and Rank: Given a list of items, students use a drag and drop interface to rank the items and/or sort them into groups.
- Matching: Qualtrics does not offer a traditional Matching question type, but you can use a Matrix Table or a Rank Order question to similar effect.
- Text Entry: Students answer by entering text. Student responses can be visualized as a word cloud in reports.