Adding Patient Log Label Field in OASIS
If there is no Session Code, the "Period" is empty on the Tufts - Canvas - Dental Enrollment (https://tufts-dental.oasisscheduling.com/admin/manage/reports/report.pl?yid=2022&report=report_tufts_canvas_dental_enrollments.mpl&view=View+Report)
- Go to Reports: https://tufts-dental.oasisscheduling.com/admin/manage/reports/
- Select "Tufts - Canvas - Dental Enrollment" report
- Click "View Report"
- Filter by "period" by clicking on the "period" title
Adding Start Date to "Load PeopleSoft course numbers interactively" (https://tufts-dental.oasisscheduling.com/admin/manage/peoplesoft/course_information/index.html?did=PHCS&select_course=Enter%20Course&yid=2022&cid=CSLE) - Adds Label to Enrollment Report and Patient Log
- Go to Manage > PeopleSoft > Load PeopleSoft course numbers interactively
- Find Course: (Ex: 2021-2022 : Public Health and Community Service : PHCS-CSLE - Community Service Learning Externship)
- Scroll Under Dates and Locations
- If Session Code is blank for a future time period/Date Range
- Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- This creates the label for the Enrollment Report that feeds into the Patient Log Reports.