How can I get more training on using Zoom securely?
There are several ways Tufts faculty can get more training on using Zoom securely —
ETS and TTS Trainings and Workshops
- Tufts Educational Technology Services (ETS) regularly offers trainings and workshops, including those related to Zoom security features. The calendar of upcoming events is on the first page of the Teaching@Tufts website.
- Tufts Technology Services (TTS) regularly offers trainings and workshops through Tufts Learning Center. Log in to check the schedule for Zoom security events.
- Visit LinkedIn Learning
- Sign-in with your Tufts email address
- Complete sign-in with Single Sign-On (SSO), your Tufts credentials, and dual-factor authentication
- Search for Zoom courses, and courses related to Zoom Security
Schedule a Zoom Security Consult
If you're hosting a public Zoom event, you can contact A/V services to schedule a Zoom security consult to learn best practices and request support staff during the event —
Contact Tufts EdTech Team
If you have a specific question about Zoom's security features and Tufts Zoom security recommendations, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org