Admin Staff / Faculty: Assigning and Managing Student Performance Evaluation Evaluators
View the Video Instructions: How to assign a Student Performance Evaluation evaluator to a student in OASIS
OASIS' Student Performance Evaluations require the evaluators (Course Directors, Faculty, Residents, Interns) to be assigned to each student or a specific rotation.
To assign evaluators to students:
Enter the course from the Course Drop Down
Select #7 Evaluations and Manage Evaluators. If a year, department and course are not selected, there will be a prompt to provide that information.
This page will be where evaluators are assigned.
- Select "All Locations."
- Select the start date(s) from the menu that should be assigned.
- Click Show: This will define the available rotation dates to assign evaluators to students and open up all of the selected start dates with the associated evaluators and student.
- Click "Open Add Evaluator" to begin the evaluator assignment process.
OASIS provides one page documentation on the page with the following links (boxed in red)
- Tutorial for Add Evaluator
- Tutorial for Event Wizard
For all Student Performance Evaluations from starting 3/18/19 and ending 6/9/19, all evaluators were assigned to all students. View the section "Deselecting Evaluators to Students," to remove an evaluator from a specific student.
Rotation starting on 6/10/19 can be assigned based on the available scenarios, below:
- Depending on the approach to assigning evaluators, select the Location and Dates. There are multiple approaches to assigning evaluators to a Student Performance Evaluation:
- Assigning evaluators to specific start dates one at a time.
- Assigning select evaluators to select start dates using (Hold Ctrl when clicking the start dates.)
- Assigning all evaluators to all students for the entire year.
- "Search" the Evaluator you would like to assign to students, find the evaluator in the drop down and click "Move Down."
- If the evaluator is evaluating all student, select "All Student," or select the specific students to be evaluated. (Hold Ctrl as selecting.) Also select the "->" for Assoc.
- Click "Add."
- An evaluator can be removed completely from all students in a single rotation by checking the evaluators name and selecting "Delete Selected."
- To deselect a single student with an evaluator, click on the green X.
Management of Student Performance Evaluation Evaluators is located in the Search and Find Evaluations area of Evaluations.
From the course menu, go to Evaluations and "Search and Edit Evaluations."
Select the following:
- Locations: All Locations
- Evaluation Types: Student Performance
- Start Dates: All Start Dates (If a specific date is known, select that date)
- Status: All
- Base Evaluation: All
To "Inactivate" an evaluator from a specific student, select "Inact."
If an evaluator has completed their form and should not be on the Summary Evaluation, select "Manage Forms"
Below is the pop up window that will be display. Uncheck the appropriate evaluator to remove their responses in the Summary Evaluation.