OEA Evaluation Staff - Finding No Resident at Location Users in Evaluations
This should be done weekly or regularly.
1. Find Report: Evaluation - Summary of Faculty Evaluations By Evaluation. Click the "Include Evaluations that have not been submitted." checkbox at the bottom of the menu.
2. Search for No Resident At Location to find the evaluations, course and location that students indicated there are No Resident At Location.
3. Go to Course > Evaluations > Search and Edit Evaluations.
4. Search Location, Start Date and Evaluation Type for appropriate Evaluation. This information is in the original report generated in Step 1.
5. Click Modify View and select "Evaluator" by Group By and Save
6. Within the student's name, click the "Inact" link, this will remove the entry in the reports, whether the student completed the evaluation or not.
Sorting by the Evaluator, At Location, No Resident, make the inactive of this user easier.
7. Click Actions and "Update All Actions States"
8. Click "Update."