Event Based Menu and Background Information
- Student Groupings: Allow for the grouping of students that are enrolled in a course but assigned to different courses.
- Course Modules: Group courses that can be filtered at the Event Calendar Level
- Instructional Methods: Each event requires an instructional method, this field helps to build the curriculum mapping and inventory reports.
- Rooms: Provides a list and allows for a conflict report based on the events.
- Edit Event Calendar: Editable view of calendar with the ability to select different Course Modules
- Export and Import Events: Ability to export, edit and import events in a CSV file. Events can be selected a single or multiple courses
- Multi-Week Print: Ability to create a PDF version of the calendar based on Course Modules and specific start dates
Medical School Background Information:
Course are feed to OASIS through STUART for most of the courses. There are a few courses that will carry over year over year, but need to be handled manually.
These are in the "RES" department within OASIS:
- BRA200: The Brain
- RESY1: 1st Year Student Resources
- RESY2: 2nd Year Student Resources
- TIU100: Scientific Foundations of Medicine
Y1 and Y2 Student Level courses need:
- 1 in the Canvas field at Course Catalog (https://tufts.oasisscheduling.com/admin/course/general_information/index.html)
- Allow this Course to create events? = Yes at Course Set-up (https://tufts.oasisscheduling.com/admin/course/enrollment_options/)