How do students post a question in Piazza?
This article is written from a student's point of view.
Go to Piazza.
Click New Post.
This displays the new question page.
Select a Post Type, Post To and select a folder to store your question.
- If you want response to your question, select "Question" as the Type.
- If this is a question posted to the whole class, select "Entire Class" as the Post To. Posting to the "Instructor" will limit the view of this question to only the instructor's display.
- All questions are stored in folders that have been set up by the instructor. Select the most appropriate folder for storing your question.
Enter a Summary for the question, the Details of the question and select your identity.
- If you select your name, it will be associated with the question.
- If you select "Anonymous to Classmates", only the instructor will see your name associated with the question.
- If you select "Anonymous to everyone", no one will see your name associated with the question.